Monday, June 23, 2014

Wedding anticipations

I am preparing for my first wedding of the season. I will have the honor of capturing the fleeting moments with Kaleena and Stefan. 

They will be getting married at Saint Johns Lutheran Church in Boscobel, Wisconsin.  A reception will follow at the River Inn also in Boscobel. 

I am super excited to be apart of their beautiful day. I will be implementing a new lens and some other odds and ends throughout the day. 

Cassidy Evans my photographers assistant will be taking in the role of a second shooter also. She has been with me for almost two years now. She has been waiting for awhile to be behind the camera. Finally, the day has come. I will be seeing some great things from her. 

Keep an eye out next week for a sneak peek of this fabulous couple and their amazing day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment