Friday, September 12, 2014

Organization

Okay I am the most unorganized organized person. Everything has it's place but it's every where. It is an amazing feat of how I keep stuff together. I am what you  call "organized chaos."

One of my favorite organization tools are binders. I have binders for everything. I have to, my life is crazy and I run too many things sometimes. Just so you have a picture if what all I take on: Revels Photography, I am a Senior Ambassador for Plexus Worldwide, Association Manager for my local Bowling alley and I work full time and have a toddler. Crazy right! So organization is key.

So i have found a couple of items i would love to share with my fellow photographers and busy moms like myself.

First, for my busy moms, a Life Planner from Erin Condren. This little planner is amazing and versatile. They even make WEDDING PLANNERS (Brides this is for you!!!) They make a lot more than planners. They have calendars, folders and so much more to keep organized and even videos to help keep your life organized. BUT really check out this planner! They even offer a referral program for customers!! LOVE IT!!! You save $10 off your order for every referral. After you purchase yours, you will be raving about it to your friends, like i am now!


Alright, Photographers, that life planner was pretty cool. Well don't feel left out, there is an amazing Photographer's Planner from ColorVale Actions i want you to check out. I <3 mine! This is solely direct to the business of photography. Worth every penny!

Finally, Colorvale (I love Colorvale Actions, they have amazing actions sets!) also came out with the Photographer's Little Black Book, this has your client workflows and session organizers. I actually carry this one everywhere with me.

These three things keep my hectic life organized and i definitely recommend any one of these products. OH wait, i just did!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment